1. There will be a short COVID-19 screening questionnaire that will be sent out to you via your appointment confirmation email, and that will be posted in the clinic and on our website. If you answer YES to one of those questions (such as having any COVID-19 symptoms or been in contact with people diagnosed with COVID-19), we will kindly ask you to postpone or cancel your appointment and contact your local Health Unit immediately.
2. We ask to please come in wearing a mask.
3. Come to the appointment YOURSELF, unless you are accompanying a person under the age of 14 years old.
4. Upon arrival, you must stay in your vehicle and text our clinic number (613)253-0067 to inform us you are here. The therapist will text you back when she is ready for you to come in.
5. The waiting area will not be accessible as it is not conducive to the 2-meter social distancing.
6. There will be hand sanitising pump bottles on the front desk that we ask you to use before you enter a treatment room and after your appointment on your way out.
7. Methods of payment will be as per usual: Debit, MC, VISA, or e-transfer (firstname.lastname@example.org – direct deposit is set up, so no security password required). We do encourage you to use tap on your card if you can.
What you should expect from us:
1. We will send your appointment confirmation via email once appointment booked, in which you will also read the new clinic operational protocol.
2. The therapists will wash and disinfect their hands, treatment beds/pillows and all surfaces and equipment used in between each patient.
3. The therapist will be wearing their PPE and will wash their hands and use hand sanitizer in between each patient. Please call, send us a text or visit our website to schedule your next appointment!Info